DIY Pocket Hole Joint Clamp®
Buy more, Save more
[Limited Quantity] – Will sell out fast! If out of stock, please come back in March next year!
In Stock Ships From USA
✔️ 1-Year Product Warranty
✔️ 45-Day Free Returns
✔️ Original Retail Package
🔥 79% of customers buy 2 or more 🔥
Click the “ADD TO CART” button now!
Why DIY Pocket Hole Joint Clamp®?
- The pocket hole jig is made of high-quality chrome vanadium steel.
- It is not easy to deform or rust in the use process.
- Adjustable plastic pin fits 3/8 inches pocket holes with 3 inches stock capacity.
- Clearance in clamp body allows for clamping and fastening of double joints in one step.
Easy to operation
- Clamp the joint using one hole, insert the pin into a pocket hole, turn round the ratchet handle to fasten 2 wood pieces to be assembled.
- Designed for surface alignment of pocket hole joints.
- Make it easy and perfect to quick clamp wood work pieces.
- Material: Metal and plastic
- Color: Black
- Size: 9.65 x 1.89 inches
- Weight: 8.47 oz
- Package includes: 1 x DIY Pocket Hole Joint Clamp®
Please note that we require 3 to 5 working days on average to fulfill your order before dispatching it. Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 14 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.